- A great introduction to the iCook Cookware VITALOK™ cooking method. Perfect for demonstrating a great way to cook for better nutrition.
- If you’re new to iCook™ Stainless Cookware, this set is a great starting point for discovering the benefits of the Vitalok cooking method. It’s perfect if you want to move towards a healthier, more nutritional way of cooking
- 1 Litre Saucepan and Lid Ideal for vegetables, fruits, egg dishes, custards, cereals, baby foods, icings, melting chocolate, preparing sauces or reheating.
- Junior Sauté Pan and Lid Useful as a small Skillet, to sauté or brown foods, or to prepare fruit and vegetable dishes.
- Senior Sauté Pan and Lid Use as a fryer or, with reduced amounts of oil, as a sauté pan. Also useful for sealing in the flavour of roasts, pieced poultry, or other cuts of meat by searing or braising without use of oils.
- Junior Dome Lid The Junior Dome Lid can be used to cook large, bulky foods such as whole chickens. It is also a base for Stack Cooking and can be used as a trivet or serving dish when inverted.
- Uses a low moisture process that locks in over 1/3rd more essentials vitamins and minerals than traditional cooking methods “Keeps what the garden gives you”
- Cookware variety gives you the right utensil for every need.“No two of us cook the same but we all cook for the same reasons”
- Provides superb heat retention and distribution
- Cleans easily – Beautiful and durable
- Heats gently, evenly
- Works beautifully on ceramic, gas, electric, and induction cooktops
- Excellent heat conductivity
- Suitable for magnetic induction
- Does not react to foods so does not impare flavour
- Helps resist to rusting, pitting and staining with proper care
- Durable quality construction that will last a lifetime with proper care
- Cookware you are proud to show!
- Easy cleaning and good looks
- Scratch resistant
- For good heat absorption
- Prevents drips and helps promote water seal
- Helps promote water seal
- Designed for comfort of use
- Protect handles from flames
- Protect fingers from heat
- For economy of storage
- Will remain cool to the touch
- Space saving, energy saving! Complete a whole meal on one burner
- Allows Pasta, shellfish or Tempura to be cooked and drained in one simple step, while still on the cook top.
- No need to replace the entire unit. Parts available through your Amway Independent Business Owner or the Amway office
- Product quality is key
- No-risk purchase
The iCook range of cookware has been cleverly designed, beautifully made and intelligently thought out to deliver perfect, healthy cooking results, every time. iCook Stainless is more than premium collection of quality cookware. It’s a carefully planned system, where every pot, pan, lid, and insert works with every other component, to help you create tempting dishes that preserve nutrition while using less fat.
The convenience of stack cooking
Stack cooking is a wonderfully convenient feature of your iCook Stainless Steel Cookset. You can prepare more foods at one time by stacking a small pan on top of a larger one. Your cookset is specially designed to provide the uniform heat distribution necessary for stack cooking. Stack cooking saves on space, energy and money. You should synchronise cooking time so that all your food is ready to serve at the same time.
VITALOK™ – locking in flavour and goodness
All iCook saucepans use the VITALOK method of cooking. The VITALOK way of cooking gives you nutritious, healthier meals because it allows food to steam in its own natural oils and juices. The weighted lid of every iCook Stainless Cookware item fits snugly to form a seal between the lid and the pan. Once you start to cook, the natural moisture in the food produces a vapour. This turns to water and forms a barrier – and this barrier maintains the tight seal during cooking.
DURAMIC™ Non-stick cookware
iCook non-stick cookware is extremely durable and offers superb performance for every meal. In fact, the iCook brand offers a superior product with Duramic™ non-stick coating system – a state of the art non-stick coating system that utilises the most advanced technology available today. The DURAMIC double coating makes every pan extremely scratch resistant. The lids are made of tempered glass so food won’t stick to them or the pan itself – and you can keep an eye on what’s cooking while the temperature is maintained inside.
iCook Non-Stick Cookware offers the OPTITEMP slab base for enhanced heat distribution and DURAMIC non-stick coating to give added durability and extensive release properties when cooking foods.Thanks to this technology you can add a smaller quantity of fat during cooking. At the same time, the coating is highly resistant and easy to clean.
iCook knives have an ergonomic design and balanced centre of gravity, which provides maximum mobility and comfort. The knives are easy-to-hold, allowing you to control every move during cutting.
The steel blades of iCook knives are fully forged, whereas most others knives are stamped. The forged construction results in a heavier knife with a thicker blade and solid bolster for increased strength and longevity. The ergonomic design helps to offset the weight when used.
Healthy cooking made simple with the iCook™ Wok
The iCook™ 7-ply Wok incorporates the healthy, low moisture VITALOK™ system to preserve the flavour, nutrients, colour and texture of your food. The wok has 7 layers combining aluminium, alloy and steel to promote faster cooking, thus saving energy when cooking and the innovative design gives stability on the hob, while allowing you to turn food easily.
The iCook™ Wok enables you to prepare a host of Asian dishes as well as more traditional cuisine.
Each iCook™ Wok comes with a FREE Steamer Rack and Lotus Blossom Rack, perfect for steaming and keeping food hot.