NUTRILITE DOUBLE X is a food supplement that provides a balanced combination of 12 essential vitamins and 10 essential minerals. It is enriched with PhytoBlend™, a special blend of 22 plants derived from fruits, vegetables and herbs that are not always easy to include in your everyday diet.
NUTRILITE DOUBLE X adds variety to your diet by providing botanical elements from all 5 colour groups: green, white, yellow, red and purple. Each colour group delivers valuable nutrients. All plant ingredients are sourced from sustainable Nutrilite™ or NutriCert™ farms that do not use toxic chemicals or pesticides. Sustainable farming is believed to generate strong, vigorous plants with a high nutritional value.
At times of stress or of seasonal change, NUTRILITE DOUBLE X provides foundational nutrients to support overall well-being.
DOUBLE X is the world’s #1 selling multivitamin multi mineral with phytonutrients from five phytonutrient colour groups.1
1 Source: Euro monitor International Limited; Retail Value RSP terms; all channels, 2017.
What it does for you
NUTRILITE DOUBLE X is designed to help you close any potential nutritional and phytonutrient gaps. This allows you to regain your inner balance and thereby enhance your natural potential.
It delivers premium support to your body in many forms:
- Brain function: Iodine supports normal cognitive functioning. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological functioning.
- Nervous system: Copper supports the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Immune system: Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Energy-yielding metabolism: Niacin supports a normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Management of inflammatory responses: Curcumin helps your body manage inflammatory responses.
- Digestion and liver: Calcium supports the normal functioning of digestive enzymes. Rosemary and curcumin help support normal liver functioning.
- Cells: Calcium has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation.
- Oxidative stress: Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Heart function: Vitamin B6 supports normal homocysteine metabolism and thiamine contributes to the normal functioning of the heart.
- Bone function: Vitamin D is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Muscle function: Magnesium contributes to normal muscle functioning.
- Eye function/vision: Vitamin A supports the maintenance of normal vision.
- Skin, hair and nails: Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and hair. Vitamin C supports normal collagen formation, helping the skin function normally. Selenium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal nails.
- Balanced hormones: Vitamin B6 supports the regulation of hormonal activity and pantothenic acid contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
In addition, a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are of general importance.
Why you would like it
The human body is an ecosystem that is constantly attempting to maintain inner balance in order to function optimally.
For this, proper nutrition is vital. A balanced and varied diet is essential, both for your present-day mental and physical well-being and for your overall health for years to come.
In fact, 3 out of 4 adults worldwide do not consume the daily minimum of 5 helpings of fruits and vegetables recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO)1. This is why you may need help getting the full complement of nutrients and secondary plant compounds known as phytonutrients.
NUTRILITE DOUBLE X contains plants and phytonutrients from all five colour groups: green, white, yellow, red, and purple.
NUTRILITE DOUBLE X can help you close potential vitamin, mineral and phytonutrient gaps, making sure your body regains its inner balance and allowing you to enhance your natural potential.
1 Source: “Global assessment of select phytonutrient intakes by the level of fruit and vegetable consumption”; Mary M. Murphy, Leila M. Barraj and Judith H. Spungen; British Journal of Nutrition (2014), 112, 1004-1018.
Facts for you
The vast majority of adults (58-88%) worldwide report that they consume less than the minimum of 5 helpings of fruits and vegetables per day recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO)2.
Fruits and vegetables are rich sources of vitamins, minerals and secondary plant compounds, also known as phytonutrients.
Because you deserve great nutrition, we control the entire process from seed to supplement so as to ensure a high-quality product:
- It starts with specially selected seeds planted in the right soil and at the right depth on sustainable farms. Sustainable farming is believed to generate strong, vigorous plants with a high nutritional value.
- All plant ingredients are sourced from sustainable NutriliteTM or NutriCert™farms that do not use toxic chemicals or pesticides.
- We harvest the plants at their peak, using the parts with the best phytonutrient profile. These are processed within hours of the harvest, using state-of-the-art equipment.
- Our scientists are constantly researching new ways to improve naturally derived ingredients by combining essential vitamins and minerals with plant-based phytonutrients.
- Extensive tests are performed to ensure that DOUBLE X is safe. Before it reaches you, we execute 2,000 tests per production unit, starting with the plant material.
In times of stress or when dealing with seasonal change, you may need help in regaining your inner balance so as to allow your body and mind to function properly.
Provides a balanced combination of 12 essential vitamins, 10 essential minerals and 22 plants delivering a broad and beneficial spectrum of phytonutrients.
NUTRILITE DOUBLE X is enriched with PhytoBlend™ – an exclusive complex derived from fruits, vegetables and herbs that are not always easy to include in your everyday diet. It provides botanicals and secondary plant compounds known as phytonutrients from all 5 colour groups: green, white, yellow, red and purple. Each colour group delivers valuable nutrients.
All plant ingredients are sourced from sustainable Nutrilite™ or NutriCert™ farms that do not use toxic chemicals or pesticides. Sustainable farming is believed to generate strong, vigorous plants with a high nutritional value.
No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives are added.
How To Use
Adults should take one vitamin, one mineral and one phytonutrient tablet twice a day with a meal
Keep out of reach of young children.
Food supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Please do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Do not accept this package if seals are broken or foil packs are open. For freshness, keep tablets in foil packs. Store in a cool, dry place.
VITAMIN TABLET: calcium carbonate, stabilisers (microcrystalline cellulose, cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, acacia gum, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, agar, calcium salts of fatty acids), magnesium oxide, L-ascorbic acid, anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids), maltodextrin, nicotinamide, D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate, calcium D-pantothenate, sucrose, emulsifier (sodium alginate), pea starch, modified corn starch, corn starch, zinc oxide, palm oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, beta-carotene, lutein esters, antioxidants (ascorbyl palmitate, sodium ascorbate, alpha-tocopherol, tocopherol-rich extract), soy protein isolate, humectant (glycerol), lycopene (from tomato, Lycopersicon esculantum), retinyl acetate, glucose syrup, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, glazing agent (carnauba wax), D-biotin, sodium selenite, cyanocobalamin.
MINERAL TABLET: calcium carbonate, stabilisers (microcrystalline cellulose, cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, acacia gum, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, pectin), magnesium oxide, ferrous fumarate, maltodextrin, anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids), peppermint extract 0,9% (Mentha x piperita), zinc oxide, parsley concentrate 0.6% (Petroselinum crispum), spinach concentrate 0.6% (Spinacia oleracea), copper gluconate, sugarcane fibre, watercress concentrate 0.3% (Nasturtium officinale), manganese sulphate, corn starch, alfalfa concentrate 0.2% (Medicago sativa), humectant (glycerol), chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, glazing agent (carnauba wax), sodium selenite.
PHYTONUTRIENT TABLET: stabilisers (microcrystalline cellulose, cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, acacia gum, calcium sulphate, calcium salts of fatty acids), calcium carbonate, rosemary extract 12% (Rosmarinus officinalis), quercetin, magnesium oxide, acerola concentrate 6% (Malpighia glabra), maltodextrin, L-ascorbic acid, turmeric extract 3% (Curcuma longa), kelp powder 2% (Ascophyllum nodosum, Laminaria digitata), anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids), grape extract 1% (Vitis vinifera), orange concentrate 1% (Citrus sinensis), sugarcane fibre, amla concentrate 0.6% (Phyllanthus emblica), blackcurrant extract 0.4% (Ribes nigrum), grapefruit concentrate 0,3% (Citrus paradisi), onion extract 0.3% (Allium cepa), blueberry concentrate 0.2% (Vaccinium corymbosum), elderberry extract 0.2% (Sambucus nigra), sucrose, humectant (glycerol), lemon concentrate 0.1% (Citrus limon), mandarin concentrate 0.1% (Citrus reticulata), pea starch, corn starch, medium chain triglycerides, glazing agent (carnauba wax), potassium iodide, cholecalciferol, antioxidant (alpha-tocopherol).
|AVERAGE CONTENT||6 tablets per day (2 vitamin, 2 mineral, 2 phytonutrient tablets)||% NRV (6 tablets per day) *|
|Vitamin A||800 μg RE||100%|
|Beta carotene||2.4 mg||–|
|Vitamin D3||7.5 μg||150%|
|Vitamin E||12 mg TE||100%|
|Vitamin C||160 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B1||2.2 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B2||2.8 mg||200%|
|Niacin (Nicotinamide)||16 mg NE||100%|
|Vitamin B6||2.8 mg||200%|
|Folic Acid||200 μg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||2.5 μg||100%|
|Pantothenic acid||12 mg||200%|
|Iodine (from kelp powder & potassium iodide)||130 μg||87%|
|Rosmarinic acid||10 mg||–|
|Total anthocyanins||3 mg||–|
% Nutrient Reference Value
An unbalanced diet can lead to deficiencies in the key nutrients that our bodies need: macronutrients, micronutrients and phytonutrients. These nutrients are universal and needed by everyone, regardless of age or lifestyle. To help bridge this dietary gap, NURILITE™ introduces its Foundational Trio – a set of three complementary products which combine to support your nutritional needs. The Foundational Trio features All Plant Protein Powder, Omega-3 Complex and DOUBLE X™ or DAILY.
Enjoy the benefits of complete daily nutrition with NUTRILITE™ Foundational Trio!
NUTRILITE is the world’s No. 1 selling vitamin and dietary supplement brand.* It is a vitamin and dietary supplement brand that provides a complete range of nutrition and well-being products, including essential vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, herbal supplements, sports nutrition and meal replacements.
Inspired by company founder, Dr. Carl Rehnborg, and his experiences in the Far East, NUTRILITE has been blending the power of science with the natural benefits of plants since 1934. Our innovative use of science to maximise the beneficial properties of phytonutrients – nutrients found in plants – has been at the heart of the NUTRILITE brand ever since. Today, we proudly celebrate 80 years of helping people all around the world feel good and live active lives.
* Source Euromonitor International Limited; Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, World GBN, Retail Value RSP, % breakdown, 2017
The NUTRILITE brand is built on a seed-to-supplement approach that brings nature and science together in perfect harmony. While living in China nearly 100 years ago, Nutrilite founder Carl Rehnborg discovered the importance of a plant-based diet. His real-life experience and extensive research into plant-based nutrients resulted in the creation of the NUTRILITE brand of food supplements. In 1934, Nutrilite introduced the first multivitamin/multimineral/phytonutrient supplement sold in the US.
Nutrilite is the world’s #1 selling vitamins and dietary supplements brand, backed by 80 years of science and research.
** Source Euromonitor International Limited. Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, World, GBN, Retail Value RSP, % breakdown, 2017.
• Nutrilite has more than 150 scientists, researchers, and educators, one of the largest scientific staffs in the industry.
• Nutrilite produces 15+ billion vitamin and mineral tablets, and soft gel capsules globally per year.
• NUTRILITE™ brand is one of the few world-leading food supplement brands to practice its own sustainable farming.
• Instead of relying on harmful pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilisers, we let nature do the work.
• Eight decades of sustainable farming techniques have been an integral part of NUTRILITE product development.
• The Nutrilite team has enhanced the “seed to supplement” practice to preserve potency and maximize consistency, efficacy, and safety in NUTRILITE products.
Phytonutrients make the difference.
The Nutrilite staff, with more than 150 scientists, researchers, and educators, is working constantly to improve the quality of NUTRILITE products.
• Nutrilite performs 25,000 tests each month and over 500,000 quality evaluations each year to ensure quality.
All our farms – over 6,000 acres in Washington State, Mexico and Brazil – replenish the soil and avoid synthetic pesticides, herbicides and fertilisers. They are also global good neighbours dedicated to giving back to the community.
Every plant is processed within hours of harvesting to capture as many of its valuable nutrients as possible.
To work properly our bodies need macronutrients and micronutrients: vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients.
What are phytonutrients? Phytonutrients are natural nutrients and essential parts of all plants. Plants produce phytonutrients to give them colour, promote their own growth and protect themselves from cellular damage and disease. Nutrients can be found in fruits and vegetables of different colours. And every colour represents different ingredients with different benefits for your well-being.
Colour your life for well being!
Years ago, our founder Carl Rehnborg pioneered sophisticated techniques to analyse the nutritional value of specific plants. Today, NUTRILITE scientists around the world use the latest methods and technology to improve ways of extracting the maximum goodness from our crops and evaluate new ingredients for our products. Our scientists research new formulations and innovative processing methods, explore new and improved products and ingredients, and use high-performance testing and analytical equipment to maximise plant concentrates for optimal nutrient content.
Every NUTRILITE product is the direct result of extensive field testing and laboratory analysis, conducted by scientists, microbiologists, chemists, pharmacists, nutritionists and other technicians.
Although not required, for all NUTRILITE Food Supplements we choose to follow good manufacturing practices (GMPs) to ensure that NUTRILITE Products are safe, properly identified and of the highest quality. We carry out 25,000 quality control tests each month and over 400,000 product evaluations every year.
Optimal well-being does not mean perfect health. Optimal well-being means adapting known inherited health risks and your current lifestyle to make the personal choices necessary to live your life as healthily as possible. For a personalised approach to being healthy, choose the best dietary, lifestyle, rest and relaxation habits for you – then, select supplementation products to support your healthy life. Nutrition and the pursuit of optimal well-being are at the heart of the NUTRILITE brand.
POWER OF 5
The NUTRILITE Power of 5 campaign calls on all of us to support the nutritional health of children worldwide. All money will go to CARE and local humanitarian organisations that support the distribution of Little Bits.
Click here to find out more!